HOLIDAY BOOKING CONDITIONS & INFORMATION
1. Travel Industry Services is a trading name of Travelbrands Ltd, and is a ABTA and ATOL Holder. The Flight Inclusive package arrangements shown are ATOL Protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is 6743. ATOL protection extends primarily to customers who book and pay in the United Kingdom. Many of the other travel arrangements that we sell are protected in case of the financial failure of the travel company. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate
If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.
We are a Member of ABTA which means you have the benefit of ABTA’s assistance and the Code of Conduct. Many of the travel arrangements that we sell are protected in case of the financial failure of the travel company. Please ask us about the protection that applies to your booking.
2. A contract is not deemed to be in effect until Travel Industry Services have taken a payment and provided confirmation and an invoice in writing to the client.
3. All details are correct at time of going to press. TIS reserve the right to make any alterations/price deviations as a result of any change that may occur before departure. The client will be advised as soon as possible and may accept the changes or withdraw from the contract without financial penalty (except where condition 4 is valid).
4. Should airport/hotel/security/fuel charges/taxes fluctuate, beyond our control, they will be passed on to the client accordingly.
5. TIS reserve the right to cancel holiday arrangements before departure. In this instance the client is entitled to a substitute holiday of equivalent/superior quality, or a package of lower quality with refund of the difference payable, or a full refund of all monies paid. Compensation may also be payable unless circumstances are/were beyond our control.
6. Should the client experience or complain of any difficulty by failure of any part of the service, (even in circumstances beyond our control) TIS will give prompt assistance to the client in difficulty. The client must communicate at the earliest opportunity, in writing or similar form to TIS (and the supplier of the service concerned) to enable TIS to assist. No compensation can be considered after the event if TIS is not given this opportunity to rectify the situation.
7. If prevented from proceeding with the holiday the client may transfer the booking to another person who satisfies the terms and conditions applicable to that holiday but will absorb all costs involved. There are no name changes allowed on flight bookings.
8. There will be no responsibility/compensation other than that of the airline/ground operator for delays to outward or inward travel. The special flight prices offered are of a concessionary nature and offered on a confirmed seat basis unless otherwise stated. No compensation, however, is available in relation to overbooking issues, delayed flights and missed connections. Refunds or revised airline ticket values are limited to the price paid for the original ticket.
9. When flights are included eligibility and other conditions are in accordance with the relevant airline. Please ensure you are aware of these before making a reservation. The flights and accommodation are provided at discounted rates only available to eligible travel industry employees. Any client found to be ineligible having previously claimed otherwise will be liable to pay all excess costs on return.
10. CANCELLATION POLICY AND CANCELLATION WAIVER
THE CANCELLATION WAIVER IS ONLY APPLICABLE FOR THE BENEFIT OF STANDBY ID STAFF TRAVEL AND CAN ONLY BE USED IN THE EVENT THAT THE STAFF MEMBER CANNOT TRAVEL DUE TO FULL FLIGHT LOADS.
The Cancellation Waiver is not valid once your holiday has commenced.
Please note that ONLY certain HOTEL products are covered by the Cancellation Waiver.
The Cancellation Waiver must be paid for at the time of booking and cannot be added after payment has been authorised.
The Cancellation Waiver can only be invoked within 7 days of travel including departure day and is only applicable for clients travelling on a standby basis.
Cancellation waiver can not be booked within 7 days of departure day.
Clients must inform TIS during office hours or contact the hotel directly out of hours to ensure a refund if they cannot travel because their standby flight is full.
CANCELLATION OF FLIGHTS:
Flight cancellations incur a 100% cancellation fee. Tickets are non changeable and non refundable.
CANCELLATION OF HOTELS:
Please check at time of booking as this may vary for each property and is governed by the resort supplier (restrictions may apply).
CANCELLATION OF CRUISES:
Any cruise cancellations will be governed by the cruise lines' own cancellation policy.
CANCELLATION CHARGES: without the Cancellation Waiver Policy:
Up to 14 days prior to departure: £75 per person + hotel cancellation charges incurred.
Within 14 days prior to departure: Full cost of the holiday
Deposit & Cancellations subject to Cruise Suppliers Term's & Condition's
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING via mail, fax or e-mail. A booking, with or without the Cancellation Waiver, is not deemed cancelled until TIS has received the cancellation in writing. Once received, the relevant refund, if applicable, will be paid to the client.
Please address cancellations to:
Travel Industry Services, 4 Old Lodge Place, St Margarets Road, St Margarets, Twickenham TW1 1RQ
fax to 0870 041 1011 or local +44 20 8538 9040 or email email@example.com.
The date the cancellation is received by Travel Industry Services shall determine the cancellation penalties.
*Some taxes can be claimed back on cancellations, subject to administration fees.
**Please note that all cancellation and amendment fees are subject to the terms & conditions of the individual supplier, please use the above terms and conditions for guideline purposes only.
Penalties may be imposed by the supplier based on their terms and conditions.
Should the client amend their reservation after TIS has received their booking, an amendment fee of £10 per person is payable. The amendment must also be in writing.
12. PAYMENTS & CHARGES:
• Credit card charges: 2% or £2 min.
• AMEX charges: 3% or £2 min.
• We accept payment in Euros. Please contact us for current rates if you want to pay for your holiday in Euros.
• Debit cards: No charge.
• Cheques: No charge. Please make cheques payable to Travelbrands Ltd and send to Travel Industry Services, 4 Old Lodge Place, St Margarets Road, St Margarets, Twickenham TW1 1RQ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure you attach a letter to your cheque payment with your booking reference details.
• Bank transfers/deposits: No charge. If you would like to pay by a bank deposit, please contact us for the account details
• Flight only bookings are subject to a non refundable per person booking fee of £15pp for short haul and £19pp for long haul flights.
• All flight bookings have to be paid for in full at the time of booking. Flight tickets are non changeable and non refundable.
• For hotel bookings the applicable deposit has to be paid at the time of booking. The full balance due date will be shown on your confirmation invoice and is normally 10 weeks prior to departure unless your booking is subject to a special offer.
• Cruise bookings are subject to a non refundable service fee of £79 per cabin booking fee and will be added to final invoice cost.
• For cruise bookings the full balance will be due 10 weeks prior to departure. Full balance is due 16 weeks prior to departure for world cruises, world cruise sectors, Princess, P&O Cruises and Cunard. For any NCL booking made with AE Grade and above your balance will also be due 16 weeks prior to departure.
• Cruise Fuel Surcharges are not included and will be added at the time of booking.
13. IMPORTANT: Flight bookings - You will be sent a confirmation/invoice of the flights we are holding and the names that these flights are held in. Any discrepancies MUST be advised to TIS prior to ticket issue. Please note TIS will not be held responsible for any costs incurred for changes required to tickets after issue.
14. CONSUMER DISCLOSURE:
TRAVEL AND HEALTH DOCUMENTS:
Passport and visa requirements as well as regulations regarding vaccination certificates and other health requirements for the various embarkation ports may vary by destination, and change from time to time. It is the sole responsibility of the guest to obtain, and have available when necessary, the appropriate travel and health documents such as passports, certified birth certificate with government issued picture ID, visas, vaccination certificates, etc. that are necessary for air travel, disembarkation at ports-of-call, and re-entry into the country of origin. Guests who do not possess the proper documentation may be prevented from boarding the flight or vessel without refund. If you do not hold a valid full British passport, check with your local consulate for updated information regarding required travel documentation. For your protection, we recommend that your passport has at least six months validity after your date of return, as this is an entry requirement of an increasing number of countries.
If there are any concerns regarding health requirements, please contact your medical practitioner or the Centres for Disease Control. The CDC may be reached by telephone at (404) 332 - 4559.
We may, at time to time, use the contact information you have provided us with to send you information on Travel Industry Services Limited offers and surveys available to you.
Travel Industry Services is independently owned and operated, and acts as an agent and intermediary for suppliers in selling services or in accepting reservations or bookings for services which are not directly supplied by the agency. This agency therefore shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on the part of said suppliers, which result in loss, damage, delay, or injury to any guest.
Travel Industry Services Limited shall not be held responsible for any injuries, damages or losses caused to any traveller in conjunction with terrorist activities, social or labour unrest, mechanical or construction difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the control of Travel Industry Services.
By accepting tickets and/or embarking upon his/her travel, the traveller voluntarily assumes all risks involved with such travel, whether expected or unexpected. The traveller is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Your retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after receipt of this disclosure shall constitute to the above and an agreement on your part to convey the contents to your travel companions or guests. Itineraries and rates as quoted and advertised by Travel Industry Services are correct when provided to us, however, Travel Industry Services cannot be held responsible for changes made by the supplier with, or without notice.
15. INDUSTRY RATE QUALIFICATION:
In order to qualify for industry rates; we require a current letter of employment on company letterhead and a photocopy of the Interliners airline/cruise line/travel agent ID card or similar. If you are a parent of the employee, we do require a letter from your son/daughter's employer stating that you are the parent. If you are a retired employee, we do require a letter on company letterhead stating your service length and that you are eligible for all discounts and/or a copy of your ID card or relevant ID. If you are travelling on the friends & family rate - please have the travel industry employee send us their ID. Proof of relevant Eligibility is required within 48 hours of final payment for all departures within 30 days and within 72 hours for all other bookings. Without proof of relevant Eligibility, Travel Industry Services Worldwide reserves the right to automatically adjust the rate to the applicable Retail Rate prior to sailing. If for any reason you cannot provide us with relevant ID and letter of employment within the above deadlines please contact us at by phone at 0800 619 0900 or local +44 (0)20 8607 3824 or via e-mail at email@example.com. Some Cruise Lines may require ID to be submitted PRIOR to accepting payment. Your travel consultant will advise you at the time of booking.
16. TRAVEL INDUSTRY EMPLOYEE'S RESPONSIBILITY:
It is the responsibility of each travel industry employee to ensure that they and their travelling companion(s) conduct themselves according to industry accepted rules of conduct for non-revenue travel. Do not, under any circumstances, discuss your fare arrangements with your fellow passengers or friends that are non-travel industry.
These Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice and other restrictions may apply. Travel Industry Services reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which these Terms & Conditions are offered and customer agrees to accept and be bound by those terms, conditions, and notices that are in effect at the time of customer's use of the travel services of Travel Industry Services.
Travel Industry Services (TIS) operates from 4 Old Lodge, St Margarets Road, St Margarets, Twickenham, TW1 1RQ and is registered as a company at East House, 109 South Worple Way, London, SW14 8TN, United Kingdom.
A full copy of our terms and conditions can be sent to you on request. Please call 0800 619 0900 or local +44 (0)20 8607 3824 to request a copy by phone or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.